that protective hedge of thorns because Mom or Dad can't be there all of the time.
Words of Wisdom by Mandy's Mother, Carroll Robison
1. Don't get up from the table and leave your drink.
2. You can look & chase the pants, but don't catch them.
3. Don't forget to go to Church.
4. Be tolerant of your roommate.
5. Pick up your clothes and don't be a messy tessey.
6. Study hard
7. I'm only a phone call away.
8. Make sure your underware are clean.
9. Don't run around in the apartment like you do at home -
because you know, the apartment's not the same as it is at home.
10. If the fish croke, flush them down the toilet.
Dear God, I'm giving Mandy back to you and ask that you be
that protective hedge of thorns because Mom or Dad can't
be there all of the time.